Diary Entry 3 - Winter


Dear Diary,

It’s getting a bit chilly outside but I’m lucky as I’m fluffy, my friend Tarka is a lurcher and she has to wear two coats when she goes for a walk because she’s got very short hair (plus she prefers to be permanently curled up next to the radiator!) I love playing in snow but sometimes clumps of snow can get stuck between my toes, trimming the hair between my toes helps to stop the snowballs but then my feet get a bit cold so I don’t want to stay out for too long. Recently my feet have tasted funny after being on a walk, maybe its something to do with the sprinkles on the path? Last time my mum washed my paws after walks which helped, thankfully it wasn’t as bad as having a full bath! Mum has also been dressing me up for walks, I look like a Christmas tree with my reflective coat and flashing collar, I know it’s dark now but I prefer to sneak around and find snacks under the hedges without her seeing!  I got in trouble the other day when I found some bird food, it was one of those really tasty balls, apparently, it’s bad for me as I could get diarrhoea, I’ll worry about that later!

Jasper x

Comments

Popular Posts