Diary Entry 2 - Teeth





Dear Diary,

This month my mum is trying to get me to brush my teeth every day! I thought that chewing bones would do the job but ever since I broke a tooth on a bone that I found in the woods I have been under strict orders to only chew things that pass the fingernail test (the fingernail should leave an impression in the chew or toy when pressed into it). Every morning after my walk I come and sit in the kitchen to have my teeth brushed, mum uses breakfast to bribe me as she knows I’ll do anything for food and when I know that I’m about to have a meal I’m on my best behaviour! I only have to wait a little bit longer for breakfast and although I grumble it’s not all bad as the toothpaste tastes delicious! Once my breath smells better hopefully my mum and dad won’t turn their head away when I go to kiss them!

Jasper x

Comments

Popular Posts