Diary Entry 1 - New Year, New Me




New Year, New Me



Dear Diary,

Apparently, I over-indulged at Christmas but who can blame me when I get a bowl full of Pawsecco, a stocking full of treats and all the left-over Brussel sprouts! Stepping onto the scales at the vets was a bit embarrassing though, I tried the trick of leaning against the wall and having one foot off, but the vet noticed and tried to tempt me with a low calorie treat! The vet says my body condition score is too high as she can’t feel my ribs or see a waist any more, maybe I should have tried to suck my tummy in a bit? I have to go on a special diet to get the weight off, but I like what I like so it better taste good! Mum isn’t allowed to just cut down my usual food otherwise I won’t get all the nutrients that I need and it will make me hangry! I also need to get out more which is great news as long as it isn’t raining. I’ve got to go back to see the veterinary nurse in two weeks time for a weigh-in, I wonder if my mum will be checked as well?

Jasper x

Comments

Popular Posts